Gmail is no doubt one of the most convenient tools for sending important messages and media files. In the contemporary age, we are all surrounded by Gmail services to exchange our important stuff. It is true, we don’t really analyze its importance until it disappears completely. Hence, when we get an error with the Gmail application, where users often find themselves helpless. And Gmail sync error appears to be one of the most frequent issues that we struggle with.
Moreover, in this article, we have come along some of the most accurate fixes that will help you to get rid of the Gmail contact sync error with ease. Besides, we will be discussing the various culprits of the Gmail error as well. Hence, we recommend you to have a look right below.
Gmail Sync Error: Apparent Reasons
Before you move on to the solutions, first, we want you to be aware of the various factors that can influence such an error with Gmail. Also, it will be easier for you to resolve the issue if you are already familiar with the multiple factors that can cause such an error with your Gmail application. Hence, to get them all, we suggest you have a read below:
- The very first reason for the Gmail sync error includes a poor internet connection.
- Another prominent reason for this issue can be the incorrect sync settings of your Gmail application.
- Also, when you disable sync notification in your device, you won’t be able to get the Gmail notifications anymore.
- Besides, the problems with some particular to non-Gmail addresses can also lead to such an error in your device.
- Apart from that, when you refuse to sync your Gmail account, you get some errors. So, this can be another reason for it.
- If you do not update your inbox, you won’t be able to receive emails in your device.
- The outdated version of your Gmail application can also wind up presenting you this error.
- Another reason can be the insufficient space of your device. When there is a lack of space in your device, you might fail to receive new messages and emails.
- Also, when there is a bunch of emails filled in your inbox, it may need space for new messages to receive. So, the overfilled inbox can lead to this issue.
- Last but not least, when you turn on the Airplane mode you fail to receive any messages on your device
Gmail App Sync Error: Accurate Solutions
Now that you are familiar with the various possible causes for the sync error with Gmail application, you can move to the solutions. Though there are a lot of solutions to this particular error, not all of them appears to be equally effective. Thus, through this article, we have managed to put together some of the most accurate solutions for you. For that, you can have a look right below:
Solution 1: Restart Your Device
This is the very first solution that you should try to avoid sync error with your Gmail application. At times, there can be a common error with your device which you can fix by restarting it. Hence, we recommend you to restart your device and check if this resolves the error.
Solution 2: Check Your Internet Connection
Also, if you are offline, you won’t be able to receive new emails in your Gmail application. Thus, make sure that you are connected to the internet. For that, you can go to the settings of your device and ensure that you are connected to an internet network.
Method 3: Turn Off Airplane Mode
Besides, when you turn on the Airplane mode in your device, you lose all the network connection. Hence, you fail to get your emails in your Gmail application. So, to avoid this, you need to check if you have enabled the Airplane mode in your device. If yes, then you should turn it off to receive new emails.
Method 4: Check Gmail Sync Settings
Apart from that, when there is an issue with Gmail sync settings, you get this error. Hence, it is important that you check your Gmail sync settings to avoid this error. For that, you can open your Gmail app and go to the Menu section. Then, you can move to the Settings option. After that, you need to click on your account. Here, you have to make sure that you check Sync Gmail.
However, these are some of the most effective solutions to the Gmail sync error. Hence, we recommend you to implement all of them to get rid of the sync error in your Gmail application. Also, if you come up with any difficulty, you can contact us at +1-888-226-9506 to resolve the problem. We are available through different communication channels. You can reach us through email, voice call, and live chat.