Nowadays, Gmail is one of the leading email services provides among the billion active users. It has the ability to store the messages in an archive for future reference. Gmail makes it easy to archive emails and an easy way to restore them in the inbox. Google’s Gmail allows you to archive your old emails. Due to this, the emails can stop cluttering up your inbox. In addition, the messages are hidden from the inbox but you can restore them when you need to. However, you might not be aware of how you can find archived emails in Gmail. Here, in this article, you will get the right information and effective procedures regarding how to find archived emails in Gmail. So, go through the article carefully and apply the methods accordingly.
Know How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail
If you mistakenly archive some important emails from your account and need to access them later, then you can retrieve the message from the All mail option. If you know the procedures on how to find the archived email in Gmail, then you can easily restore the emails in just a second. Hence, you need to know the proper way to restore the archived message.
Retrieve Archived Emails in Gmail
Follow the section below and you will get a clear idea about how to retrieve archived emails in Gmail. It doesn’t matter if you are using a smartphone or computer. Here we have mentioned the methods for both the devices.
- At first, launch Gmail on your smartphone. Hope, you have saved the username and password earlier. In case if you are opening the mail account for the first time on your phone, then you’ll need to provide the username and password to sign in your Gmail account.
- Secondly, select the Menu option which is available in the upper left panel of your device (three parallel lines).
- After that, press the More option and then click the All Mail option. In this section, you will find all the emails that you have archived. Select the emails that you want to restore to your inbox.
- In the upper right corner, you will find the Menu option ( three dot lines). Tap on that and a list of the menu will appear on your screen. From the list, select Move to inbox option. After doing this, the emails will automatically save to the inbox.
- Head to the web browser and open your Gmail account. Enter your username and password to log into your account.
- On the left side of the screen, you will find the More > All Mail option. Open the All Mail section, and here, you will find the archived emails.
- Select the emails and right-click on it. After that, a drop-down menu will appear. From the menu list, select Move to Inbox option. After that, you will find the emails on your inbox.
Hence, after applying the process mentioned above, you can easily find and restore archived emails in Gmail without any trouble. In case you find any difficulties while performing the above steps, just leave a comment in the comment section. If you like this article, do not forget to share your feedback with us.