In terms of stability and security, Google outstands all other competitors in this competitive market. But Gmail service has some flaws, as it lacks some of the key features. The inability to offer an easy way of forwarding multiple emails in Gmail is nothing short of a big mistake for Google. If you work in a business organization then sometimes you have to forward multiple emails from gmail. Unfortunately, Gmail hardly knows how to perform this task. Well, from our research, we have found two effective ways by which you can forward multiple emails in Gmail. So, in this article, we are going to explain the methods in details.
How to Forward Multiple Emails In Gmail
Let’s check out the most effective methods for forwarding multiple emails in Gmail. So, read on and try to follow the methods carefully.
Method 1: Forwarding Multiple Emails with Filters
This is the first method that you need to follow, and in this step, firstly, you have to log in with your Gmail account and then go to Gmail’s settings. To do this task, you need to click on the gear icon which is located at the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Now, go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and click on it.
- In this tab, you have to select the Add a forwarding address option.
- Once done, you have to enter the email address in the box and hit the Next button to proceed.
- After doing the above steps, you need to return to Gmail’s Settings.
- Here, you have to choose the Forward a copy of incoming mail option.
- Finally, you need to select the “Creating a filter” option.
Now, you have to configure the filter, and here, you need to insert the email in the From field. Once you are done with the process, click on Create filter with this search to continue. After that, you can see the new menu box. Now tick the Forward it to option and press Create Filter when you’re done.
Method 2: By Using an Extension for Forwarding Multiple Emails in Gmail
If the previous method didn’t work out, then you need to try this method. In this method, at first, you need to open Chrome and select the three-dot icon at the top-right corner.
- After that, you need to navigate to More tools and click on Extensions.
- Now, scroll down and choose the Get more extensions option.
- Once done, you have to search for Multi Email Forward for Gmail.
- Now, click on the extension to open it and then you have to select the Add extension option.
- After selecting the Add extension, Gmail should open automatically and then, enter your credentials if prompted.
Once you are done with the process, you have to choose the Create Account option and select your Gmail account from the list. Now the extension is ready and then you have to select a minimum of two emails from the account. You can see a Multi forward icon and press the Forward Emails option to complete the process.
So, these are the two effective ways to forward multiple emails Gmail. For more details, you can opt for an expert’s help.