Though, some instant communication methods, such as email, chat are taking a leading role to send a message, documents and other files with ease. But, in organizational communication, it is important to keep a hard copy of faxes for the recipients. Well, now, with the help of some interactive third-party antivirus, you will be able to send the fax from Gmail. If you are not aware of how to perform this action, then, you are in the perfect page. With the help of this article, you will be able to perform this action on your own.
Send fax from Gmail? Know “how to fax from Gmail?”
There is more than one way, using which, you can send a fax from Gmail. So, to learn them, keep on following:
Using an Online Fax provider
In order to send a fax on Gmail, at first, you have to choose an online service provider. In that case, try to choose a secure online service provider. Once you start selecting your mail service provider, you have to provide the receiving fax number instead of the mail ID. And in the body of the mail, you have to provide the fax as a document, instead of the message.
After that, try to follow the step by step guidance:
- At first, log in to your Gmail account and start creating an email by clicking the compose button. And you will be able to see a popup.
- On that pop-up window, you have to enter the recipient information. In this case, in the “To” field where you generally enter the email address of the recipient, you have to enter the fax number of the recipient.
- In this case, Gmail will be unable to understand the fax number and your online faxing service will start its job from this point. Here, each provider will send a unique domain name which you have to provide with the fax number of the recipient. For example: if someone’s fax number is 3333222222, then you have to provide “3333222222@YourFaxProvidersName.com” in the required field.
- Now, make sure that the content which you want to share as fax, it must be .doc, .txt., .xls, .jpg, .pdf or any other popular format for text documents. You can simply click on the paper clip icon which is “attachment”. You can also share this document via Google drive account.
- Now, type a cover letter, which message you want to share. After sending a document, try to perform a proofread and send the document.
If you already have an existing fax account, then, try to follow the next method mentioned in the next section.
Using the Existing Fax Service
If you want to send a fax using the existing fax service, then try to follow these steps mentioned below.
- At first, make sure about that, you have an existing online fax account.
- After that, sign in to the Gmail account.
- Once done, tap on the option compose.
- Now, enter the fax number with the extension.
- Once done, add a cover letter.
- Upload your fax document and tap on the option against Send.
Once done, you will be able to perform the action hazard freely. In that case, take note that, you have to choose a reliable service provider, otherwise, you won’t be able to send a fax using Gmail.
Using the simple guidance provided by the experts, you will be able to resolve this particular issue without any hazard. If you come across any kind of glitches while performing these steps, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. If you got this article helpful, then also you can inform us via your comment.