In today’s era, one can consider email as a mean for data transferring as well as communicating. But then, Yahoo mail account is definitely the ultimate platform where users find the unique features offered by the house Yahoo. For its convenience and ease of use Yahoo mail is one of the best webmail interfaces for the users.
But again, at the time of using your Yahoo web email at times, you may occasionally find certain errors. There are certain technical glitches that may require proper technical support. One among those is Error 19 or what we say as Error 999.
Well, the important fact about both of these errors is that they are Temporary errors. Basically, they will correct themselves within 30 minutes of their occurrence.
Yahoo Mail Error Code 19 Or Error Code 999
Generally, this Error Code 19 or Error 999 appears while a user is trying to log into the Yahoo account. The basic meaning of this error is that your account has been locked temporarily.
For that matter, you will not be able to sign in to your Yahoo mail account till the error gets resolved. However, in an urgent situation, there is no option for you other than waiting till the issue gets resolved by itself and you can log in to your account. But it is really frustrating to wait long during the busy working hours.
For the purpose, it is really very important that you know the basic reasons behind such issues. And along with that, there are a few tricks that will help you resolve the issue. To get the idea of the causes and possible hacks of Error 19 or Error 999 read below.
Error 19 Or Error 999: Why It Occurs?
I have tried to enlist the major causes of the Error 19 or Error 999. Please read them carefully:
- Some unexpectedly high rise in the traffic through your device to the web pages of Yahoo can temporarily block your Yahoo account.
- When the user is sharing the internet connection of the device and trying to open the Yahoo mail account. Then there is a chance that probably the Yahoo mail account gets blocked.
- Sometimes if the browser that the user is using is not enabled to accept cookies from the Yahoo. This can be a reason when you find the Error 19 or Error 999 in your Yahoo account.
- Another reason behind this error can be sending or receiving an unexpectedly huge number of emails from your Yahoo email account.
- At times this error 19 or 999 may also appear if there is a virus or malware attack on the computer system that you are using.
Troubleshoot Error 19 or Error 999
Well, as mentioned above both Error 19 or Error 999 are temporary errors. Most of the times, they will resolve automatically after a certain time span. But yes, there are certain hacks that can help you resolve the matter a bit faster. Let’s have a look at them:
- You can check if your browser is enabled to accept cookies. If you find that it is disabled you can seek the help of some professionals to enable it and sort out the issue.
- Make sure that your system is scanned properly and it does not have any malware or virus.
- Also, you have to be very sure that the source of the internet you are using, be it Wi-Fi, hotspot or any other source. That must be password protected. Do check that no one else is connected to the same source of internet.
These are the checks that you can perform from your end. If the problem is resolved then that’s really good. If not even then you must not worry till our Yahoo Mail Customer Support is there. You can directly get connected to our Yahoo Mail tech experts and get the reliable and long-term solution for the Error19 or Error 999.
All The Way To Our Yahoo Mail Tech Support
To get in touch with our Yahoo Mail Tech Support you can either drop a mail or can directly chat with our tech experts. But, in order to get a quicker response, the best idea would be to call the Yahoo Mail tech experts directly at our toll-free number 1866 3344 2255. We are here 24*7*365 to provide you the most optimized solutions in the most pocket-friendly manner.