Yahoo mail is a notable provider of email service. You can access your Yahoo mail directly without installing the app on your computer. This is a browser-based email which is referred to as webmail. But, the Yahoo mail virus might settle themselves in your system which can harm your system in many ways. Most of the time these viruses get downloaded in your system through the emails that you receive. You need to have appropriate Yahoo mail virus fix in order to make your system secure and reliable.
Simple Solution for your Yahoo Mail Virus Fix
You should be alarmed about the viruses /malware which gets through your mailing account of Yahoo. This article contains some easy and simple solution. All you need to do is just follow them and the Yahoo mail virus fix will be doing alright. The solutions are given underneath:
Uninstall the malicious program from your Windows
You should find out the malicious program and uninstall that program completely. This malicious program gets download unknowingly and without your consent. You should clear all these from your system:
For Windows 7
If you are using the Windows 7 you need to follow the steps below:
- First, you have to click on the Start button. After that, you need to click on Control Panel.
- A Control Panel window will come up on your computer screen. At the middle of the page, you will find Programs. Click on that and you will get the list of all the program files.
- Now, you need to search for a malicious program and uninstall that program.
- You just need to follow the on-screen instruction in order to uninstall the malicious program.
In the case of Windows 8
If you are using Windows 8 you need to follow the below steps:
- First, you have to click on the Start button at the left bottom of your computer. Program and Features option will be shown in the menu list. You have to select this option. You can also press the Windows logo key and the letter X key together at the same time. You have to choose the Program and Features option.
- Locate the malicious program and then uninstall that.
- You just need to follow the on-screen instructions in order to uninstall the program.
While in Windows 10
If you are using the Window 10 you need to follow the undermentioned steps:
- First, you have to click on the Start button which is at the left bottom corner of your computer Operating System. You will find an option like Apps and Features. Select this option and move ahead.
- You have found out the malicious program in your computer after that you need to Uninstall those program.
- You have to follow the on-screen instructions in order to uninstall the program.
Set Your Browser Default Settings
In case you are unable to resolve the issue after following the above steps you can go ahead and set your browser default settings. You can change the settings of your browser in the following way:
In Google Chrome
If you are using Google Chrome you need to follow the below steps;
- First. You have to open the Settings menu.
- At the bottom of the Settings menu, you will find the Advance option. Give a click on that advance option.
- Under the Advance head, you find Reset option. You have to click on the Reset option.
- Next, you will get to see an option like Reset Settings to their original defaults.
- Once you click on that a confirmation dialog box will come up on your computer screen. Give a click on Reset Setting option.
For Mozilla Firefox
If you are using the Mozilla Firefox you need to follow the below steps;
- First, you have to click on the main menu button. These a horizontal line which is treated as a menu button. Once it gets expanded you will get to see an option like Help. You have to click on that.
- You will find the Troubleshooting Information under the Help head . Give a click on that option.
- At the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information, you will find Refresh Firefox and click on that.
- After that, you need to click on the Finish option and you are done.
Using Internet Explorer
If you are using Internet Explorer you have to follow the below steps;
- In the upper right part of your browser, you will get to see a gear icon. Left click on that gear icon in order to expand and select the Internet Options.
- You have to select the Advanced tab from the Internet Information dialog box. After that, you need to click on the Reset button.
- Now, you have to select the checkbox Delete personal settings. You will get to see this option in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings section.
- So, once the task gets completed, you need to click on the Close button and after that, the problem will be resolved.
So, here firstly we get the perfect picture of how the virus can harm or steal your precious data. Furthermore, we have also explained all the simple and easy ways through which you can remove your yahoo mail virus. But, if you have any doubts in your mind, you can let us know by your comment. You can post your comments in the comment box.