Zoho mail comes with some of the best features and applications that suit your every business needs. It is a superb email platform. Zoho has a specially designed clean interface to offer for business and professional use.
As we all know even the best of the things come with some problem which needs serious attention. Read the article and get some workable tips and tricks to fix your Zoho mail error.
Zoho Sign in Error
Are you having problems logging in to your email account? You are not the only one who is facing issues logging in to their email. To give you the proper solution here in this article I’ve come up with simple steps you can follow to solve Zoho Sign in Error.
- Make sure you have typed the username and password of your account.
- This might be a temporary issue. Just close your browser or the Zoho mail app and restart your PC. Then try to access the account again.
- There might be some unauthorized access to your account. Because of which your account is temporarily blocked. Recover your password to solve the issue.
‘Not being able to send or receive Email’ – Zoho Mail Error
This is the most frustrating problem you could have faced with your Zoho Mail account. To run the business, it’s very important to interact with people. And when we talk about official discussion or sending instructions, mailing is the most important medium to get the job done.
This is one of the most common problems with Zoho email users. Try these simple things to solve the problem on your own.
- Access your email account using another browser. And then try to send email to your contacts. If you are able to send or receive messages then I must say the problem was with the browser you are using to access the email account.
- If you are not able to receive and send messages to a particular contact then make sure that the contact is not on the block list. You can’t send or receive an email from certain contacts if it is blocked.
- Verify the spam settings of your Zoho Mail account.
- Disable the pop-up blocking software installed on your PC
Can’t access Zoho Mail Account – Fix
Many users report that they are not being able to access their Hotmail account. There might be several causes behind the issues. Try the following things
- Try to access the account from a different Browser
- Clear the cache and cookies of your current web browser
- Flush DNS to get a better internet speed which could help you to access the account
Open the command prompt and write the following command ‘ipconfig/flushdns’
Finding it tough to fix the issue on your own? Follow the link given and get in touch with the experts available 24×7 at Zoho mail Tech Support portal.
But it is highly recommended to contact tech experts to fix your Zoho mail errors if you are not a tech savvy. And most importantly trying all these steps will consume enough of your valuable times. So, it is always better to consult with professional engineers to solve the problems.
Email at Zoho Mail tech support stating your problem and ask for support. You can also call at the toll-free number given.